Out of State Purchases
- Payments may ONLY be made via cashier’s check, wire transfer, cash or debit.
- Trailer purchases require 2 forms of ID with matching addresses showing residency, one being a driver’s license. Options for secondary ID: Power bill, Water bill, Weapons permit, Bank documents, vehicle insurance)
- You must pay tax in the state in which your current driver’s license is registered.
- All paperwork will need to be signed either in person or returned via mail before the trailer can leave our lot.
- Delivery to the port is available for an additional fee.
Trailers Northwest INC Accepts Visa, Debit, Cash or Check Payments. Credit will be a 3.5% Surcharge. At this time we only accept Visa or Mastercard and do not accept credit card checks
- All trailers need to be paid in full within one week of the trailer arriving on the lot. (Unless prior arrangements have been made)
* Prices exclude dealer setup, doc fee, taxes, title, freight and licensing are subject to change without notice. Dealer not responsible for typos, incorrect option listing or incorrect pricing on website and online advertising sites